We are a rapidly growing dynamic young technology company providing innovative solutions to the ecommerce sector. We're looking for an enthusiastic and creative individuals to help us create cut through content.
We are now looking for journalism professionals to help us build a best in class industry leading blog and social media presence through generating unique, engaging content.
- Working with editorial team write and produce content, artwork and online assets,
- Proactively source relevant but interesting and engaging topics and information,
- Gather and reference relevant and insightful statistics and facts,
- Ensure a conversational style that will resonate and engage target readers (online sellers) is developed and maintained,
- Interface with key departments (executive, marketing, customer service, IT etc.) to ensure blog content captures readers' interest, while subtly promoting company message,
- Stay on top of what competitors are doing in the online space.
- Possess engaging "conversational" writing skills with a professional posture. Writing should be informative, but not verbose,
- Previous samples of work published by a recognized organization (on or off line) or have published blogs with confirmed reader visit statistics a bonus,
- Must be computer and definitely Internet/search engine savvy to perform online research,
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and ability to leverage key work search,
- Excellent editorial judgement and an ability to deal with sensitive content,
- Superb attention to detail,
- The ability to effortlessly engage with variety of audiences.
- This is a freelance part-time role. It is envisaged that the successful candidates will be paid a fee for published blog piece with a bonus payment linked to page impressions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join at an early stage of a rapidly growing company.
Please email email@example.com by January 31st.